Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Calm, Confident Parenting for Ages 1 to 11 (6 Week Class)
Monday, May 14, 2012 at 7:00 PM (PDT)
Kirkland, United States
Calm, Confident Parenting for Ages 1 to 11
Parenting can be a pleasure or a pain. You will experience more pleasure when you have the right tools.
We’ll explore ideas that can save your sanity and pave a path to a joyful family life.
- Lesson 1. Meeting Your Children’s Developmental Needs and Raising Them to Achieve Their Best
- Lesson 2. Responding to Stressful Parenting Situations While Avoiding Power Struggles
- Lesson 3. Responding to Misbehavior in Ways that Help Children Learn Without Adding Fuel to the Fire
- Lesson 4. Guiding Children in Learning To Resolve Their Own Conflicts
- Lesson 5. Understanding Your Natural Parenting Style and Modifying It to Meet Your Children's Current Needs
- Lesson 6. Protecting Your Children From Dangerous People and Situations Plus Teaching Them How to Keep Themselves Safe
Who should attend: Parents or caregivers of children ages 1 - 11
Schedule: 6 weeks on Monday evenings 7:00 - 9:00 beginning May 14, 2012 (skipping Monday, May 28th for Memorial Day) ending June 25, 2012
About the Presenter
Kathy Slattengren, M. Ed., has helped thousands of parents from across the United States to Australia through her online classes, presentations, coaching and Priceless Parenting Guidebook. Parents excitedly report their success in replacing yelling and threatening with calm, confident parenting. When your children’s behavior is really pushing your buttons, discover ways to set effective limits, invite cooperation and have a lot more fun together!
Questions: Contact Kathy at 425-770-1629 or Kathy@PricelessParenting.com
Washington STARS Credit: Earn 12 STARS credits in child guidance
Do you have teens? Sign up for a similar class for parents of teens.